Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of SCCA . Your membership and participation help keep the Seward Civic & Commerce Association active and vibrant. A basic membership includes the following benefits:
- Monthly e-newsletter addressing issues that affect our community, along with opportunities for your business to be featured
- Invitations to monthly membership meetings where different speakers will present on topics relevant to your business
- Featured listing on the coming updated SCCA website, as well as discounted rates for online advertisements
- Opportunity to cross-market with other neighborhood businesses through coupon books, neighborhood events such as the Franklin Frolic, and other methods
- Networking with your peers and contributing to the business community’s voice on issues that impact you
To become a member of SCCA, please select a contribution from our options below. After becoming a member, please fill out a very brief survey below to help us keep our records up to date.
Basic Membership Value: $225. Minimum Suggested Amount Based on Business Size.
Or write-in your own amount by clicking the donate button below:
If you would prefer to mail a check, you can send it to SCCA at the following address:
Seward Civic and Commerce Association
2619 E Franklin Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Thanks for your support!